Should I continue or not?
I think I seriously spent too much time working rather than relaxing and enjoying my holidays like I should. Now I am taking the after effects that, now I have TOTAL no mood coming to school, no mood do anything else except of thinking how I should get out of this mess before it gets big. Maybe I should enjoy the rest of my poly life but then again I rather not. And just quit school, I know everyone will say that this is the last year and you SHOULD finish it for the sake of the poly cert, yup true enough. But then I suffered in this course for 2 years what more damaged could it cause for another 1? YES! THERE IS! SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE! I just keep hoping that I might fail one module and tell my mum that I can't take it anymore but some how I just managed to pass. I think poly lecturers are all far too good to us. Even if we don't study or do much we still manage to pass, or should I say that I am far too lucky? Life is not as bad as it is, since there is one module that I enjoy per semester that means 90% of it sucks. So what more I can say? Life in poly sucks? No! Since I have buddies to get me through and asking me to come to school but for how long? Soon everyone will get tired, fustrated and then depressed. Well, lucky for many, not all are like that.... for a small portion. ~Sigh~ like Anand said... I might be dying soon... but god please for me when I'm done relaxing and finished my comics, games and anime please... I know I am greedy... just grant this small little wish okay...
P.S. Seriously my life is full of inconsiderate people... AND I HATE IT!